5 Reasons to Rent an Apartment in Center City
The Packard Motor Car Building on North Broad Street is one of the most desirable Center City apartment communities to live in. Renting in a great location is a primary factor that influences where you’ll call home. Our apartments are situated just a few blocks away from Philadelphia’s historic landmarks, a diverse restaurant and nightlife scene, an established retail and business hub, and many popular universities. Immerse yourself in the City of Brotherly Love vibe while enjoying modern amenities in our luxury Philadelphia apartment homes.
Here are a few of the top reasons locals will give to live in Center City, Philadelphia:
1. Arts & Entertainment Hundreds of restaurants are packed into Center City, offering diners tastes from around the world, in both fine-dining styles and on-the-go formats. The Avenue of the Arts cuts through the center of downtown and serves as the epicenter of the region’s arts scene, with centuries-old theaters and new entertainment venues, which allow for an exciting new arts opportunities near your Center City apartment.
2. Location, Location, Location One of the most practical reasons to live in Center City is its location. Philadelphia provides you easy access to an expansive public transportation system and several airports. 30th Street Station, the Market-Frankford Line, the Broad Street Line, New Jersey Transit, and the Philadelphia International Airport connect passengers to locations throughout the Philadelphia Metropolitan area and worldwide. The business scene in Center City is also booming, meaning residents have ample opportunities to work right near home if they live in Center City.
3. Education Philadelphia is home to renowned educational institutions, many of which are based in and around Center City. Even if your school days are far behind you, world-class education brings with it innovative businesses catering to up-and-coming professionals, which benefit residents of all ages.
4. Walkability While driving around Center City or taking public transit are both easy commuting options, the downtown area is also very walkable. Pedestrians can easily walk straight across Center City and its surrounding neighborhoods—from the Delaware River to the Schuylkill River—in under an hour.
5. History: Philadelphia is known as the birthplace of the nation, and those who live in Center City are amidst all of that history. From famous sites like Independence Hall and the Betsy Ross House to more off-the-beaten-path locations, such as Edgar Allen Poe’s former home and the nation’s first penitentiary—both just blocks from Packard Motor Car Building—the past comes to life in Philadelphia.
If you’re looking for the perfect place to live in Center City, Philadelphia, contact us today to schedule a tour of the Packard Motor Car Building.
Contact The Packard Motor Car Building
Contact The Packard Motor Car Building to learn more about our apartment rentals in Center City! Call our leasing office at 215-351-0930 to schedule a personal virtual apartment tour or FaceTime tour.
317 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Leasing Office Phone:
M-F: 10-6, SAT: 10-5, SUN: Closed
or anytime by appointment