5 Reasons to Rent an Apartment in Center City
Anyone looking to live in Center City, Philadelphia likely wants to be amid the hustle and bustle of one of America’s largest cities. But there is a lot that sets the City of Brotherly Love apart from other big metropolises. From its history to its nightlife, the city is steeped in culture and diversity, and the opportunity to live in Center City, Philadelphia immerses residents right in the middle of all of that action.
Here are a few of the top reasons locals will give to live in Center City, Philadelphia:
1. Arts & Entertainment Hundreds of restaurants are packed into Center City, offering diners tastes from around the world, in both fine-dining styles and on-the-go formats. The Avenue of the Arts cuts through the center of downtown and serves as the epicenter of the region’s arts scene, with centuries-old theaters and new entertainment venues, which allow for an exciting new arts opportunities near your Center City apartment.
2. Location, Location, Location One of the most practical reasons to live in Center City is its location. Philadelphia provides you easy access to an expansive public transportation system and several airports. 30th Street Station, the Market-Frankford Line, the Broad Street Line, New Jersey Transit, and the Philadelphia International Airport connect passengers to locations throughout the Philadelphia Metropolitan area and worldwide. The business scene in Center City is also booming, meaning residents have ample opportunities to work right near home if they live in Center City.
3. Education Philadelphia is home to renowned educational institutions, many of which are based in and around Center City. Even if your school days are far behind you, world-class education brings with it innovative businesses catering to up-and-coming professionals, which benefit residents of all ages.
4. Walkability While driving around Center City or taking public transit are both easy commuting options, the downtown area is also very walkable. Pedestrians can easily walk straight across Center City and its surrounding neighborhoods—from the Delaware River to the Schuylkill River—in under an hour.
5. History: Philadelphia is known as the birthplace of the nation, and those who live in Center City are amidst all of that history. From famous sites like Independence Hall and the Betsy Ross House to more off-the-beaten-path locations, such as Edgar Allen Poe’s former home and the nation’s first penitentiary—both just blocks from Packard Motor Car Building—the past comes to life in Philadelphia.
If you’re looking for the perfect place to live in Center City, Philadelphia, contact us today to schedule a tour of the Packard Motor Car Building.
Contact The Packard Motor Car Building
Contact The Packard Motor Car Building to learn more about our apartment rentals in Center City! Call our leasing office at 215-351-0930 to schedule a personal virtual apartment tour or FaceTime tour.
317 North Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19107
Leasing Office Phone:
M-F: 10-6, SAT: 10-5, SUN: Closed
or anytime by appointment